It's that time of week again (I'm sure the weeks get faster as you get older!). Here are my ideas and thoughts for the week....
1. Cars should have an eye scanner and breathalyzer to open a car in order to reduce drink driving.
You would be able to register different profiles so other insured drivers can use the car e.g. your wife or husband.
Of course with self-driving cars on the horizon this idea might not be the best but until those automated cars come, something needs to be done to keep people safe!
2. J.K Rowling could release a book of short stories covering Moony, Prongs, Wormtail and Padfoot's adventure. If a success (which I'm sure they would be), they could be turned into a Netflix series.
3. As technology takes over. Schools should consider teaching social and basic psychology skills to their students.
Something that goes into more depth and is more usable than say English Language and is also mandantory to the curriculum.
As tech skills and technology becomes more accessible, the real skill will be in communication and relationship building (you'll also find people will start to crave human interaction)
4. Businesses are alienating their customers by over-complicating what they do in order to charge higher fees.
If you're good at what you do and the service/product is needed, people will come.
Don't treat your prosepective clients as idiots, throwing jargon around in order to charge more. Keep it simple, people will appreciate and respect that.
5. In order to help the revival of Britain's high street - shops should be able to stay open longer on a Sunday and their rent should be capped!
Hi, I'm Chantelle Jones